[protege-owl] Jambalaya, subclasses, build 506

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Wed Oct 1 11:16:16 PDT 2008

Hello Johan,

I took a quick look at build 506 and it does appear that the Class Tree
View is always blank.  I looked back through older builds and it has
been broken since build 500.  The Jambalaya plug-in is developed at the
University of Victoria and I don't think they monitor the protege-owl
mailing list.  I suggest you send them email directly about this issue:

chisel-support at