[protege-owl] How can I disable the GUI?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Wed Oct 1 17:22:14 PDT 2008

I am not sure exactly what symptoms you are having, but it is known
that the Protege OWL api tends to touch the graphical ui even when it
is not displaying anything.  You might try adding the java jvm option:

We use this on the Protege server to prevent it from depending on the
availability of the graphical display.