[protege-owl] Property listener is not listening

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 1 17:31:42 PDT 2008

I am going to hazard a guess - before I check.  I think that the
problem is that you attached the property listener to the TestProperty
property.  But the property value that changed was of another
property?  I hope to verify this soon...  There should be a way to
attach the property listener to the owl model and thus get all
property value changes.

-Timothy