[protege-owl] Generation of OWL files from Protege 3.4beta does not work

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Oct 1 18:49:45 PDT 2008

On Sep 30, 2008, at 3:30 AM, mbikinyi brat wrote:

> Dear Damian,
> When I do as you say, i.e File -> Export to format ->OWL, it gives
> me the message: "This project is already an OWL Files Project" as
> attached in the screen shot. How do I see the file please?

In that case, it should already be available as an OWL file, as long
as you have already saved the project.

Look in the directory where you saved the project.

If you haven't saved it yet, then you will get a *.owl and a *.pprj
file.  The *.owl file is in OWL.