[protege-owl] How do you get the instance name into a multi-slot browser pattern.

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu Oct 2 09:05:07 PDT 2008

OK, I know I have done this before, but I can't seem to find the right
incantation now.

Using Protege 3.4b506, OWL.

I am setting a multi-slot display slot option.  I would like to have
one of the elements of the multi-slot pattern be the name of the
individual, but I don't see any property in the pull-down list that
gives me the individual name.  In some earlier version, I thought
there was a way to get the individual name, but I can't seem to recall
how that was done.

What do I need to do?

-Tom.