[protege-owl] Save only Individuals in another file

W.O.Wutzke wagner.wutzke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:44:52 PDT 2008

Hello,

I guess this is not the right place for these sort of questions, but I
didn´t find anywhere else to find help on this issue. :blush:

I am developing a standalone Java App with the Protegé-OWL API and
everything is working fine. Now after creating some Individuals from a
loaded ontology also created with Protegé, I wish to save these Individuals
in another file, which I´d like to load aftwards to see what was created.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this with the Java Protegé API???
Some example?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Wagner