[protege-owl] Save only Individuals in another file

W.O.Wutzke wagner.wutzke at
Thu Oct 2 14:44:52 PDT 2008

I guess this is not the right place for these sort of questions, but I
didn´t find anywhere else to find help on this issue. :blush:

I am developing a standalone Java App with the Protegé-OWL API and
everything is working fine. Now after creating some Individuals from a
loaded ontology also created with Protegé, I wish to save these Individuals
in another file, which I´d like to load aftwards to see what was created.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this with the Java Protegé API???
Some example?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at