[protege-owl] how to remove tag in protege

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 3 10:17:29 PDT 2008

What version of Protege are you using?

This mailing list is for Protege 3.x versions. In Protege 3.x the third
menu item is "Project", and the drop-down menu contains a "Configure..."
menu item. That is where you can activate/deactivate a tab.

In Protege 4.x. You can deactivate a tab by deselecting it in the "Tabs"
drop-down menu (the 6st in the menu bar). Questions about Protege 4
should be addressed to the the p4-feedback mailing list. (Subscribe to
it at https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/p4-feedback).

If this does not help please let us know how do you start Protege?

Csongor