[protege-owl] Save only Individuals in another file

W.O.Wutzke wagner.wutzke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:33:13 PDT 2008

Thanks for the answer Mr. Russ!

As the thread name says, I want to save "only" the Individuals.

I had also this idea of creating a new ontology file, import the current
used ontology and add only the new created individuals to it.
I have not realized yet, how to do this with the Protgé Java API.
Does anybody have any example for it?

It would be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,