[protege-owl] Modeling Problem

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Oct 6 05:03:51 PDT 2008

Hello,

first of all: Thank you for this great tool and the great support!
I loved working with the pizza-ontology tutorial. It helped me to see a
lot of things much clearer.

I wonder if it is possible to model the following scenario:

A 1-D road with a starting- and an end-point as float-values (kilometers)
and a road sign along the road with a 1-d position attribute.

I want to reason, if the sign position is set correctly between the
starting- and end-point of the road.

Is it possible to model this with protege-owl? And how should I start?

Thanks for any hints,
Michael