[protege-owl] Semantic web

Richa Shrestha funkieyew at
Tue Oct 7 03:51:14 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
I am completely new to the Semantic web but as it is really an interesting domain, I am looking ahead to do my MSc Project in this domain. As far as I have studied, to develop an ontology-based web, we have to do is create an ontology of the domain containing the information needed. For e.g. biomedical information. So, can we go ahead with the Protege-owl software and which version will be the most appropriate one to use?
I would be really grateful if anyone show me the way to do it.
Explore the seven wonders of the world