[protege-owl] How do you get the instance name into a multi-slot browser pattern.

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Wed Oct 8 13:42:45 PDT 2008

Hi Thomas,

I have fixed this for the next beta release.

Unfortunately, I don't know the magic incantation for showing the name
in the multi-slot browser pattern in the Protege b506, but I can tell
you how to manually fix the pprj file, if this is urgent.