[protege-owl] Do all reasoners pass class properties to the corresponding individuals upon ontology classification?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 8 15:42:03 PDT 2008

You should post this on the Protege 4 mailing list [1] because Matthew
and Nick will give you the right answer instantly.  Possibly you could
include an example to avoid some extra iterations. My recollection is
that there is some difference between how pellet and FaCT++ interpret
the owl api interface but I might be confusing this with a different
issue.