[protege-owl] Trigger external events upon save

jun.ni at thomsonreuters.com jun.ni at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Oct 9 16:26:17 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I accidentally hit "Send" before I finish the email.

Here is the complete version:

Have anyone tried to trigger an external event upon document save/change? I would like to notify an external application about changes made in Protégé.

One way to do is when user hits "save" button, a JMS message is triggered to notify such event.

Another alternative would be creating a plugin that has the ability to make an http request to another server?

Have anyone done anything like that? Does protégé have any API/plugins for external event notification?

Thanks a lot

Jun

Have anyone tried to trigger an external event upon document save/change?