[protege-owl] Modeling Problem

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Oct 13 02:05:02 PDT 2008

So finally I did it!

Thanks for all your help James and Thomas.

I attached the code of my little road-ontology in owl- (Protege 3.3.1) and
N3-format (converted by the online-converter:
http://sswap.info/format-converter.jsp).

To summarize what I have done:

I wanted to semantically verify an xml-file modelling a road-section -
road-sign relation. The verification consits of the topic that a road-sign
belonging syntactically to a road-section has to be placed within the
range of the road-section.

So my ontology models these relations and swrl-rules are applied in order
to do the verification.

It is a complete example with the needed rules and some
road-sign-individuals to classify. Currently only the xml-file -> ontology
converter is missing in the example and is still under development.

Feel free to post comments or questions.

Regards,
Michael