[protege-owl] [lost and confused in owl ] help

filipe pinto fpinto at estg.ipleiria.pt
Mon Oct 13 03:26:58 PDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using Protege 4. At this moment I believe that I've already construct part
of my ontology. Nevertheless I'm still confused about it:
 1st) I would like to make some inferences over it - how do I make it?
 2nd) When i use resoner->classifier, where are the results posted? How can I
do to access them?
 3rd) When I'm using OWLViz graph, there's an used colors scheme that I dont't
understand - where can I find a manual or a guide to how to use it?

I'm sorry about these naif questions. I'm beginning on the this area.

best regards
Filipe Pinto