[protege-owl] Please give me advices for differences of inference between 4.0 and 3.4.1

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Mon Oct 13 10:16:30 PDT 2008

I suspect the issue is that you have an OWL 2.0 ontology.  This is
supported by Protege 4.0 but not by 3.4.1

Comparative value restrictions on numeric datatype properties is not
part of the OWL 1.0 language.