[protege-owl] (no subject)

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:59:19 PDT 2008

You need to create a project plugin [1].  This plugin will allow you
to perform a custom action either before or after Protege saves an
ontology.

-Timothy

[1] http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/project_plugin.html

On Oct 10, 2008, at 10:26 AM, <jun.ni at thomsonreuters.com> <jun.ni at thomsonreuters.com