[protege-owl] [lost and confused in owl ] help

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Mon Oct 13 18:08:01 PDT 2008

Timothy Redmond wrote:
>> 3rd) When I'm using OWLViz graph, there's an used colors scheme that  I dont't understand - where can I find a manual or a guide to how to use it?
> I am not sure about this and you maybe should repost this question on the p4 mailing list [1].
> -Timothy
> [1]

The developers of this plug-in wrote some documentation quite some time
ago.  There are many parts that are outdated, although I believe the
coloring used for graph icons is still accurately described:

Also, here is the wiki page for the OWLViz plug-in: