[protege-owl] Problem with OWLdoc plug-in

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at
Tue Oct 14 05:38:11 PDT 2008

OWLDoc appears to have rendered everything with its full uri.
It shouldn't be doing this.
When you look at your ontology in Protege do you see the full URIs?
Would it be possible to send your ontology so we can verify the behaviour?