[protege-owl] SQWRL through Java

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Oct 14 07:46:26 PDT 2008

Martin O'Connor <martin.oconnor <at> stanford.edu> writes:

> You do not need to explicitly import any SWRL related ontologies -
> Protege already includes these in its standard repository.
>
> Also, a prefix should be something like "swrla", not "xmlns:swrla".

Hello, I'm trying to repeat this example, but I'm running into the same problems.
Even after removing the whole importHelper-related lines I receive the same
error message "Invalid atom name 'sqwrl: select'."

Did you solved the problem, Joao? Or has anyone else a hint for me how to use
sqwrl-built-ins programatically?

cheers,
Michael