[protege-owl] problems in accessing individuals of imported ontologies with SWRL rules

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at
Tue Oct 14 17:59:58 PDT 2008

Importation should not have any effect. Did you try a SQWRL query of the

mo:SoloMusicArtist(?a) -> sqwrl:select(?a)

to verify that you have individuals of type SoloMusicArtist in your