[protege-owl] [help] data selection and data pre-processing taks

Filipe Pinto fpinto at
Wed Oct 15 01:18:14 PDT 2008

I'm trying to implement one knowledge extraction process in protege 4 editor.
I'm with difficulties how to implement different process phases, like:
- how to implement a sequential order of the process class like: data selection, then
data prepossessing?
- how to re-use the selected or preprocessed data in a previous phase?
I apologise for the naif questions but I'm just in the beginning.
Filipe Pinto