[protege-owl] Modeling "for-each" in swrl

Michael Lodemann milo at
Wed Oct 15 02:45:34 PDT 2008

Thanks for your post, Martin.

I just asked because I'm stuck with the example of Joao at the "SQWRL
through Java"-post. And I don't know where the problem is, so I'm just
missing a complete source-code example which explains what do I have to
import and things like that.