[protege-owl] looking for DOLCE et al. instance data

rich hardy ontouser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:51:08 PDT 2008

Hi,
I've spent many weeks studying the DOLCE ontology with its many forms and
extensions (http://wiki.loa-cnr.it/index.php/LoaWiki:Ontologies), and also
the COMM ontology
(http://comm.semanticweb.org/Ontology)<http://comm.semanticweb.org/Ontology>

The problem that I'm having now is that I'm unsure of how to go about
actually using all the fascinating stuff I'm reading about.  I've spent
hours searching for OWL/RDF/N3 documents that contain examples of real
instances using the ontologies, but I haven't found anything.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some real sample data?  Or point me
the way to some semantic services that i can query?

Are there any libraries/applications I can use to generate data? (I'm
currently playing with the java comm api, but it's pretty difficult as the
documentation is very sparse, and I was unable to find any working
examples).

Thank you!