[protege-owl] looking for DOLCE et al. instance data

rich hardy ontouser at
Wed Oct 15 13:51:08 PDT 2008

I've spent many weeks studying the DOLCE ontology with its many forms and
extensions (, and also
the COMM ontology

The problem that I'm having now is that I'm unsure of how to go about
actually using all the fascinating stuff I'm reading about.  I've spent
hours searching for OWL/RDF/N3 documents that contain examples of real
instances using the ontologies, but I haven't found anything.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some real sample data?  Or point me
the way to some semantic services that i can query?

Are there any libraries/applications I can use to generate data? (I'm
currently playing with the java comm api, but it's pretty difficult as the
documentation is very sparse, and I was unable to find any working

Thank you!