[protege-owl] Developing ontology for Diabetes Mellitus

Issac PJ issacpj at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:05:36 PDT 2008

16-10-2008From
Issac P.J.
Department of  Computer Science,
Kristu Jayanti College,
Bangalore 560077,India www.kristujayanti.com,
Personal Phone 080-28445160, 9448075162
Email  issacpj at hotmail.com Dear Sir, Greetings from Bangalore, India. I am trying to develop an ontology for Type II Diabetes Mellitus in  OWL. I would appreciate any help in this direction. Please let me know if someone is working  in this domain.    Expecting your reply, With warm regards, Issac