[protege-owl] Problem with OWLdoc plug-in

Eddy Vanderlinden info at fadyart.com
Thu Oct 16 11:19:19 PDT 2008

Hello,

Since the addenda are taken away I try to respond to your request with hyperlinks:
The previous version of the start of "finance" ontology: http://www.fadyart.com/ToCorrect/Finance.owl
The actual one: http://www.fadyart.com/ToCorrect/Finance.rdf-xml.owl
The project: http://www.fadyart.com/ToCorrect/Finance.pprj

Even when I try to generate Java doc with the samle Pizza ontology, I don't succeed.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Kind regards

Eddy