[protege-owl] Problem with OWLdoc plug-in

Eddy Vanderlinden info at
Thu Oct 16 11:19:19 PDT 2008

Since the addenda are taken away I try to respond to your request with hyperlinks:
The previous version of the start of "finance" ontology:
The actual one:
The project:

Even when I try to generate Java doc with the samle Pizza ontology, I don't succeed.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Kind regards

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eddy Vanderlinden
  To: protege-owl at
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 7:37 PM
  Subject: Problem with OWLdoc plug-in

  My problem is I don't get contents in the "content" pane of the documentation.

  Sorry to bother you with this but I really tried everything and am at the end of my trial possibilities.

  Following the hyperlinks in the pane "subnav" there should be html pages generated, but I don't succeed in having them generated neither.

  The same problem occurs even with the "pizza-exercice", when I generate the documentation the links from "subnav" pane to "content" pane don't work.

  If this can help, the output can be seen at

  Thank you in advance for you help.

  Kind regards