[protege-owl] assign property value to a Thing individual(want to get inferred individuals)

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 16 14:01:17 PDT 2008

I am not sure I am entirely following. But what you may be saying is
that you don't see where to add a property value

     a:Spike is_pet_of a:Pete.

This is possible even though Protege does not create the form for
a:Spike in the "Individual Editor".  If you look under the header for
the "Individual Editor" portion of the Individuals tab, you will see
at least four icons.  One of them will show the tool tip "Switch to
Triples".  Click that.  Now you can add the property value by either
clicking the icon with the tool tip "Create Object Property Value..."
or "Add existing resource as a value".  I think that one of these is
the item that  you want.

-Timothy