[protege-owl] Need help writing into an Ontology using ProtegeOWLAPI

green1 lavanyasunilreddy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 07:44:41 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have developed an ontology using Protege-OWL 3.4
I want to create an Instance of a class using Java. The class has data
properties.

I looked at the Protege development documentation and I was confused little
bit.
Are there any code examples available to see how this is done. I wanted to
see where the main() and the class related code is written.

Thanks,
Lavanya.