[protege-owl] assign property value to a Thing individual(want to get inferred individuals)

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Fri Oct 17 09:40:39 PDT 2008

On Oct 17, 2008, at 6:39 AM, Joseph Awalebo wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the answer.
> Now I can use "add existing property" to select "is_pet_of". But I
> still have
> troubles. The "Allowed classes" tab for property value does not
> contain Thing
> class. Is it possible to make Thing class appeared in "Allowed
> classes"?

It doesn't need to be.  Thing is always an allowed class.  So there is
no semantic reason to make it appear there, and there are practical
reasons not to do that.  If you don't want to restrict the range or
domain, then just leave it blank.