[protege-owl] Can I use Protege OWL API with Protege 4.0 ?

Cho, Hyun Sang hscho at
Fri Oct 17 21:31:50 PDT 2008

I think all of the functions in Protege editor are embedded to jar files in plugin directory like 3.4 version.
I coundn't find, however, packages used for examples in Protege OWL API tutorial such as edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL.
Were the packages changed totally and should I wait for another new tutorial ?
Please give a cue to use Protege OWL API with Protege 4.0 if there is a way to do.

Cho, Hyun Sang.