[protege-owl] Question about Protege 4 Renderings

James Howison james at howison.name
Sat Oct 18 12:23:01 PDT 2008

I'm certain there are good reasons, but perhaps you help me understand
when it's useful to process RDF as XML (as opposed to using a library
like Jena/Redland to process it as RDF?).  For example can one use
XLST to transform it (and is that easier than working programmatically
with the RDF statements serialized in the XML)?