[protege-owl] Question about Protege 4 Renderings

Sara Paiva sara.paiva at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 07:29:37 PDT 2008

I didn´t want to use JAVA.. so i was thinking of making a simple API in
another language of my convenience in the work i´m developing.
That´s the reason.

Still remains the questions:
1) advantages/disadvantages of making the rendering in either ways. What´s
the big difference of making a given ontology and then rend in RDF or OWL.
What is the difference?
2) Is there a specification of how the representation is done?

Thanks in advance.
Sara Paiva