[protege-owl] Loading Ontology into Jess Rules Engine

Robert A. Elliott, Sr. raesr20 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 08:06:15 PDT 2008

All,I have created an ontology in Protege 3.4. I have the SWRL rules Tab,
and the Jess Tab, both working. What are the steps involved in importing my
ontology into Jess as facts in the Jess rule engine? I want to be able to
work with the facts using the Jess Tab interface(console,
facts,rules,functions...etc)...Thanks.

--
Robert A. Elliott, Sr.
Mississippi State University