[protege-owl] How to use an Ontology

Joseph Awalebo jawalebo at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 20 08:31:55 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
Now I know how to built an Ontology(Classes, Properties and instances) in
Protege. But, I don't know how I can use an ontology in an application.
Please, could someone has a link that explain how I can use an Ontology in an
application. I would also like to know how to use SWRL rules(I can Edit a SWRL
rule but I do not know how to test the rule against some individuals).

Thanks in advance.