[protege-owl] Problem with OWLdoc plug-in

Eddy Vanderlinden info at fadyart.com
Mon Oct 20 13:01:54 PDT 2008

Hello collegues,

Since I had to search for an alternative solution, I'm glad to inform you of that solution because I'm excited about it and think it might interest others.

Please look at the site http://www.ontologyonline.org/ and consult their jOWL library, there are stoning solutions to visualise ontologies.

Kind regards and thanks for you efforts.

Eddy