[protege-owl] Cannot Display OWLVizTab in Protege Version 3.4 (Build 506)

Joseph Awalebo jawalebo at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 20 13:31:37 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to have the OWLVizTab displayed. When I select the tab, I get the
following error:
"An error related to DOT has occurred....". I was trying to fix the problem
thanks to the information in the flollowing link:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl-faq.html#dot_error. Unfortunately, in the
Layout Options, I cannot see "Dot Application Path". Did someone encounter
this problem with the same version of Protege I am using?
Thanks in advance for helping.

Joseph