[protege-owl] Cannot Display OWLVizTab in Protege Version 3.4 (Build 506)

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Mon Oct 20 14:33:17 PDT 2008

On Oct 20, 2008, at 1:31 PM, Joseph Awalebo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to have the OWLVizTab displayed. When I select the tab,
> I get the
> following error:
> "An error related to DOT has occurred....". I was trying to fix the
> problem
> thanks to the information in the flollowing link:
> http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl-faq.html#dot_error.
> Unfortunately, in the
> Layout Options, I cannot see "Dot Application Path". Did someone
> encounter
> this problem with the same version of Protege I am using?

When I look at it, the "Dot Application Path" is the first item in the
Options dialog from the OWLVizTab.  It looks like the attached picture
(which may not make it through to the mailing list).  You need to make
sure that you are using the options button from inside the OWLVizTab.