[protege-owl] sparql problem

Martin Stricker martin.stricker at
Tue Oct 21 05:59:12 PDT 2008

As fas as I know, there is no SPARQL Query Plug-in for Protege 4, so I
guess you are using the DL Query Tab:

You can't use that query interface for SPARQL. It's for Class queries
in Manchester OWL Syntax.

If you'd like to use SPARQL, I think you have to use Protege 3.4.

Best, Martin

Martin Stricker
Berlin, Germany
martin.stricker at