[protege-owl] How to retrieve current class or object annotation properties

Xiao, Eric EXiao at imc.com
Tue Oct 21 13:06:08 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I'd like to know whether we can retrieve the OWL Annotation Properties
from its own class or object but not the inherited properties from
parents.

Currently, I have:

Collection properties = owlModel.getOWLAnnotationProperties();

It returns all the OWL annotation properties including the ones
inherited from parents.  But, I have the requirements to display the
current class or object OWL properties.

Is there any other method in the OWLModel to do this?  Or does anyone
know whether there is a difference from the RDFProperty between the
parent and child in the returned collection?

I'd appreciate anyone suggestion in advance.

-Eric