[protege-owl] SQWRL through Java

Michael Lodemann milo at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Wed Oct 22 03:38:10 PDT 2008

Thanks Samson!
> Had you set " -Dprotege.dir=YourProtegeInstalationDirectory" as a Java
> VM argument when you invoke your application? It tells Protege where to
> load sqwrl.owl.

...but I still receive the same error, although something has been
loaded ... but I think unfortunately not the sqwrl.owl.

Can you interpret the console output when running my program?
Protege 3.4 Build 506, JVM 1.6.0_07-b06, memory=66M, Windows Vista,
encoding=UTF-8, language=de, country=DE
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl - OWL Plugin
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.conditions.ConditionsWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.ResourceListWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.domain.OWLDomainWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.database.OWLDatabaseKnowledgeBaseFactory
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.cls.ClassAnnotationsAndDescriptionWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.storage.ProtegeFromOWLFilesCreateProjectPlugin
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadatatab.OWLMetadataTab --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.MultiResourceWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadatatab.OntologyURIWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.OWLDateTimeWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadatatab.OWLNamespacesWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.MultiLiteralWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.ui.SWRLProjectPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.SingleLiteralWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.export.JenaTurtleFileExportPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.OWLPropertiesTab --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.cls.OWLClassesTab --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaKnowledgeBaseFactory --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.importer.JenaImportPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.range.OWLRangeWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.conditions.AssertedConditionsWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.export.JenaExportPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.conditions.InferredConditionsWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.types.OWLDatatypePropertyTypesWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.types.RDFPropertyTypesWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.clsdesc.DisjointClassesWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.export.JenaN3FileExportPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.SingleResourceWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.export.JenaNTripleFileExportPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadata.AnnotationsWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.OWLTimeWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.OWLInversePropertyWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.database.CreateOWLDatabaseProjectPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.cls.ClassTypeConverterWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.ClassFormWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadata.OWLMetadataWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.ui.tab.SWRLTab --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.RDFSSubClassOfWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.RDFListWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadata.RDFSNamedClassMetadataWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.individuals.OWLIndividualsTab --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.OWLDateWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.cls.SwitchableClassDefinitionWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.DataRangeFieldWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.RDFPropertiesWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.properties.types.OWLObjectPropertyTypesWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.OWLFormsTab --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.ui.widget.SWRLRuleSlotWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.database.CreateOWLDatabaseFromFileProjectPlugin
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.InferredSuperClassesWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.SingleLiteralAreaWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.menu.OWLMenuProjectPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.clsproperties.PropertyRestrictionsTreeWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.HeaderWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.OWLFilesCreateProjectPlugin --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.OWLFormWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadatatab.alldifferent.AllDifferentWidget
-- PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.metadata.NameDocumentationWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
WARNING: Duplicate plugin:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.widget.ExternalResourceURLWidget --
PluginUtilities.checkPlugin()
Loaded plugin ca.uvic.cs.chisel.jambalaya - Jambalaya
Loaded plugin dfki.protege.ontoviz
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.rdf_backend - RDF Backend
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.changes - Changes tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.standard_extensions - Graph
Widget, Table Widget
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.chatPlugin - Chat
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protege.collab - Collaborative Protege
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protege.script - Script Plugin
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protege.stringsearch - String Search Tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.datamaster - DataMaster Tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.pal_tabs - PAL Tabs
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.ezpal - EZPal Tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.facets_tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.instance_tree
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.inference.pellet - Protege
Pellet Reasoner
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.prompt - PROMPT Tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.umls_tab - UMLS Tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.wordnet - WordNet Tab
Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.xml_tab - XML Tab
Loaded plugin org.algernon - Algernon
Loaded plugin se.liu.ida.JessTab - JessTab Plugin
Loaded plugin uk.ac.iam.soton.akt.tgviztab - TGVizTab
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.debugger
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.manchesterowlsyntaxeditor
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owlindividualstab
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owlviz
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.protege.wizard - Basic Wizards
Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.protege.wizard.owl - OWL Wizards
Invalid identifier: '^'.

I hope you can help me.

best regards,
Michael