[protege-owl] SWRLJessTab -- some rules do not reclassify any individual

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at
Wed Oct 22 03:38:44 PDT 2008

Can you send me a ZIP with the offending ontology. I tried the last
ZIP you sent and could not reproduce any of the problems you
mentioned. (I though I responded to you but am away from my office so
cannot check my email logs.)