[protege-owl] SPARQL queries and Protege 4?

Przemek teonacatl at tlen.pl
Wed Oct 22 04:57:16 PDT 2008

Is it possible to use SPARQL in Protege4? Or if not could you suggest some
other way for reasoning with Protege 4?
I was trying to use DL Query tab in Protege 4 for this but someone has already
explained me that wasn't possible.
After, I got Protege 3.4(built 506) and I am not able to to execute SPARQL
queries either. All I get is Error: query faild: null. I have tried few
ontologies examples.
Built in reasoners (Pellet and Fact++) seems to work fine, and have no problem
with inferring hierarchies from assertions.