[protege-owl] Using SWRL to Add to a list

Kormann, Joseph joseph.kormann at lmco.com
Wed Oct 22 05:30:02 PDT 2008

Sure, I figured I'd post the stand-alone RDF so you could view it in Protégé.

Basically,

Target
- Attribute : Class
  - attrValue : string[1]
  - attrKey : string[1]
- MasterClass : Class
  - attribute : Attribute[*]

Fix:
- C1 : Class
  - className : string[1]
  - ratio : float[1]
  - radius : float[1]
  - size : float[1]

I want to write a SWRL to move or relate the values in className, ratio, radius and size Properties from individuals of type C1 into attribute properties / individuals in a new Individual of type MasterClass. I'm not as interested in the SWRL rules, so much as can it be done.

Thanks.