[protege-owl] Problem with OWLdoc plug-in

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 07:04:21 PDT 2008

Hi Eddy,
I'm sorry you've had problems.
I have tried this with Protege4.0 and OWLDoc seems to create the files with
no problem.
You can also try the online ontology browser [1] - ie you don't have to
generate and then post the html - just point people to a page using the

Nick

[1] http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/browser/
[2]
http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/browser/classes/?session=11d24db0e9b-7180-11d24db1d0d