[protege-owl] SPARQL queries and Protege 4?

James Howison james at howison.name
Wed Oct 22 09:32:30 PDT 2008

What I do is save the ontology, then load it into Joseki, which is a
full SPARQL endpoint and very basic web-app from the Jena project.

I'd love to see a SPARQL interface in Protege4, but I don't have the
time to write it and I suspect that the very real questions about
whether SPARQL is OWL'y enough might be (quite legitimately) holding
others back.

--J