[protege-owl] if SWRL rules make difference in reasoning process?

James Howison james at howison.name
Wed Oct 22 09:36:12 PDT 2008

I think, and I could be wrong, that the Pellet built into Protege 3.4
does not reason with SWRL rules.  I think the only way to do this in
Protege is via the SWRLJessTab.

Pellet outside of Protege 3.4, and, as far as I know, in Protege 4,
does use the SWRL rules, at least a decidable set-set, with a reduced
set of built-ins.

--J