[protege-owl] if SWRL rules make difference in reasoning process?

Przemek W teonacatl at tlen.pl
Wed Oct 22 11:14:40 PDT 2008

Thank you for pointing me to SQWRL. I will look into it.

And about this JessTab. The reason why I am asking about it is, because
Here: http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLJessTab
it says that SWRLJessTab "does not need to be downloaded separately"
In my Protege the only JessTab I was able to find was JessTab(without SWRL)