[protege-owl] Deleting a large amount of classes

N. Geifman gifman at bgu.ac.il
Thu Oct 23 03:42:22 PDT 2008

Hi,
I'm working with a large owl file (the gene ontology) and I wish to delete a
list of classes (about 10,000) without having to do so manually.
I have the list of classes I wish to delete in a MS-Excel file, and I would
also like to delete these classes before loading the owl file into Protégé.
Does anyone have an idea for how I should do this?

Thanks,

N. geifman

Shraga Segal Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev