[protege-owl] Deleting a large amount of classes

Luigi Iannone iannone at
Thu Oct 23 07:53:26 PDT 2008

I am afraid that there is nothing the tool can do for you if you want
this to happen before Protege uploads the
The first thing that comes up to my mind though is removing them
programmatically, using, for instance the OWL API (