[protege-owl] Creating a user interface

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at
Fri Oct 24 00:13:46 PDT 2008

Hi Richa,

There are many options you can choose from depending on your needs and
specifications. I used the Google Web Toolkit (GWT) [1], which
enlightened my work very much. I used Protege on the server side to load
the ontology that I wanted to present on the client side. BTW,
WebProtege [2] was also built with GWT.

I hope this helps,